Local plumbing services in Sydney Northern Suburbs
Pure Plumbing Professionals can help you with all your general plumbing needs, from a dripping tap to connecting a plumbing system to a new building. Our plumbers are all fully licenced and qualified to ensure we provide the best possible solution to all your plumbing issues.
DEAL - Book Online Now For 10% Off*
*terms and conditions apply
We're there when you need us
When it comes to all your home plumbing needs, Pure Plumbing Professionals are your local Sydney plumbing experts. Our experienced team offer round-the-clock plumbing services.
No need not worry whether it is late at night or the wee hours of the morning, our team of emergency plumbers are always here to take your call. We guarantee, fast, same day service for all your urgent plumbing needs in your home or business in Sydney's northern suburbs.
Experienced plumbers for all your plumbing needs
When things go wrong with your plumbing, we know how important it can be to find a reliable, honest plumber, who can guarantee to get you back to normal in no time. Our licenced and experienced plumbers and gas fitters are equipped to tackle any plumbing problems thrown at them, no job too big or too small.
From North Sydney to North Shore, we can provide practical, cost-effective solutions for a range of issues including:
- Blocked drains
- Water heater burst
- No hot water
- Broken washers
- Hot water system breakdown
- Gas leak
- No water pressure
- Gas appliance installations
- Water leak
- Gas repairs
- Smelly drains
- Garbage disposal system problems
- Plumbing inspections
- Overflowing drains
- Overflowing or cracked toilet
- Bushfire protection sprinkler systems
- Faulty, slow filling, broken or cracked cistern
- Cracked toilet bowl
- Burst pipes
- Broken taps or taps which won’t turn off
- Water coming out of the bathroom or pipelines
- Blocked grease trap or drains
- Raw sewerage overflowing
- Leaking kitchen, shower, bath, basin or laundry taps
- No pilot light on gas hot water heater
- Toilet not flushing or blocked
- Blocked sink in kitchen or bathroom
- Noisy pipes
- Rainwater tank installation
Kitchen and bathroom plumbing
Kitchen and bathroom plumbing covers fixing leaky taps, replacing shower heads, converting to water efficient fittings, cistern repairs, new and renovation installations, garbage disposal systems, dishwasher installation, water filter systems, every repair, installation or upgrade you could need in your kitchen, bathroom, ensuite, toilet or laundry.
If it's blocked, clogged, slow draining or just smelling nasty we can fix it. Backed up toilets, debris-filled garden drains, blocked sewers or cracked pipes, we have a solution for all your blocked drain dilemmas.
Water leaks or burst pipes
Water leaks or burst pipes can go from a drip to a torrent in no time, which is why it's essential to know where the water main shut-off is for your property. It's also important to have a reliable plumber on-call who can repair the leak fast. That's where we come in, we can fix a burst or frozen pipe, and we're available 27/7 so you're covered every day of the year.
An issue with any gas appliance or a gas leak should be taken very seriously. If you smell gas or suspect you have a gas leak turn the gas off at the main valve or gas cylinder and call our licenced gas fitters to investigate the problem and carry out repairs.
Our experienced gas fitters offer installation, repairs, and maintenance of gas hot water systems, gas heating, and cooking, plus a range of commercial gas applications using both LPG and natural gas.
Hot water systems
Nobody loves a cold shower but we tend to forget about the hot water system until there's a problem. Did you know that the useful life of the average storage hot water system is 10 years? If your hot water heater is over 10 years old and experiencing issues, it could be time for an upgrade.
We supply, install, repair and maintain all the leading hot water brands including Rheem and Rinnai.
Why choose Pure Plumbing Professionals?
You can trust Pure Plumbing Professional with all your plumbing needs.
- we understand your time is valuable which is why you can rely on our plumbers to arrive on time.
- we'll provide our customers with written quotes before any work begins so you'll know the costs up front, no surprises or hidden charges.
- we cater for all sized jobs, from changing tap washers to full fire protection systems.
- we offer great value-for-money competitive pricing
- our professional plumbers will show your home or business respect and clean up after each job.
- we offer a 24/7 emergency plumber service so you're covered any time of the day or night
Plumbers with the right equipment
Our vehicles are equipped to handle most plumbing issues and also carry a wide range of replacement parts. This ensures that we can get your plumbing problems fixed with the minimum of fuss and in the shortest time possible.
Contact Pure Plumbing Professionals for all your plumbing needs today.
My pipes are making a banging sound, can you fix it?
A shock wave of high water pressure in household piping, water hammer is caused by a sudden closing of the valve. In such instances, the water fails to compress, repetitively hitting into the closed valve, resulting in the hammering noise you're hearing.Find Out More
What is a Plumbing Emergency?
Common types of Plumbing Emergencies include:
My Water is leaking
- A trickle can very quickly become a torrent so turn the mains tap off as soon as you can.
My drains are blocked
- While water can still dissipate down a semi blocked drain, a complete blockage will cause you a world of pain.
- Water from a burst pipe can very quickly damage flooring, walls and cabinets.
I have no hot water
- No hot water for a day is manageable in the middle of summer but once the weather cools down hot water becomes a necessity.
- If you are unable to Flush your toilet and are unable to use another then this could be a plumbing emergency.
What causes a tap to leak?
A few different things can cause a tap to leak, namely:
- The tap washer has worn out or broken
- The valve seating is corroded or has been damaged
- The jumper valve is worn out
- The O-ring has become loose or has worn out
- The washer on the tap is the wrong size
- The washer has previously been installed incorrectly