Hornsby Local Business Award

How do I report a blocked drain to council?

If you notice sewage coming from a manhole on the road or a public footpath, or a burst water pipe in the street, contact Sydney Water on 13 20 90 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Blocked drains on private property are the property owners responsibility and a licenced plumber should be called to clear the blocked drains.

Our emergency plumber is on hand for all your urgent plumbing needs throughout Sydney's central and northern suburbs 24/7 on 9191 7374.


We're Hiring

We currently have a full time position available for a Plumber. Let us know if you're interested.