Hornsby Local Business Award

Do I need to call an electrician or a plumber for electric hot water heater problems?

It depends on the issue, if the hot water system has blown or tripped at the fuse or circuit breaker, or if water is coming through the hot tap but it is only luke warm, the problem could be electrical, speak to a licenced electrician.

For most other issues such as leaks, no water, water discolouration, contact your plumber. Let them know what's going on with the system when you book the job and they'll be able to provide specific advice on the tradespeople needed to complete the work.


We're Hiring

We currently have a full time position available for a Plumber. Let us know if you're interested.